» Access Control Systems
- An Access Control System gives you complete access control 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 12 months of the year, regardless of whether your site consists of one building or many buildings. Not only does a Access Control System let you control door, elevator, parking lot, or garage access, but it can be setup to let you monitor building with closed-circuit television systems
» Video Surveillance Systems
- When you're ready to install a digital video surveillance security camera system in your business you can rest assured you're about to feel a whole lot safer. People install these security camera systems for so many different reasons. No matter what your reason, the one thing everyone can agree about is how good you feel when your property is protected. You can install one of these security camera systems to monitor the activities of your business while you are away.
» Photo ID Badge Systems
- Photo identification systems are some of the fastest growing need for any company to identify their employees. The security of the business site is increasingly on the minds of many business owners across the nation, highlighting the need for a way to identify employees of the company that are supposed to be there and which employees should have access to the more secure areas of the facility. It is estimated that more than half of workers in the country are required to wear some sort of identifying badge while they are on company property.
» Visitor Management Systems
- With a Secure Visitor Management system, visitors electronically scan their ID (business card, driver's license, passport or other form of ID), and all relevant information about them is captured in a secure database file. This information is fully-customizable and can include a variety of information including their photo, signature, the name of the person being visited, the reason for the visit, and their entry and exit times. In twenty seconds or less, the visitor is professionally checked in and a high quality visitor badge is automatically printed.
» ID Badges Printers
- ID cards are printed by using ID card software and an ID card printer. The printer and software are compatible with standard Windows based computers. By importing logos, background images and other images, a software operator can make a badge layout. Once the layout is in place, boxes for variable pictures and text can be added so that customized cards can be created for each employee or group member.
» Custom ID Badges
- We offer full color identification badges for you and your staff with logo, name, company information, custom colors and photos. This is a great way to get color cards without the startup cost of the photo ID systems until your needs demand a system. The designs and colors you want are unlimited. We offer a level of service that is tailored to suit your needs.
» ID Supplies
- Some companies feel that using these supplies to make their own badges increases security because everything is being done within their own business. Whatever reason you have for making your own cards, you will find a variety of ID supplies available at reasonable prices that will make this task fast, easy and fun. Check out all of your options today so your company can begin enjoying these benefits.
Let US help YOU secure your company today!
CALL 1 866 ID EXPERT (1 866-433-9737)